Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Retro Spud

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Due to it being the 20th Anniversary of Mayhem registration for 2017 has opened a full 6 months earlier than normal, So we're starting early to avoid disappoint

website here :- http://www.mountain-mayhem.com/

Lets see if we can beat the turn out in 2016 and make 2017 bigger and better... WE NEED YOU

Aside from locally organised (Regional) teams, we already have a full ten man team and one four man team from all over the UK fully paid up and officially entered, and a healthy reserve list,

however we're actively looking for riders to join another 10 man team

Interested ?

2016 Aftermath thread is here, and if you fancy having a good butchers at what went on by just looking at the pic's skip to pg4, viewtopic.php?f=5&t=351041&start=30

if you want a more informed take on the background of the event then a click over to here its well worth a read :D viewtopic.php?f=5&t=338594

This year saw a large number of new faces turn up from all points of the compass, and despite initially knowing no one every single one is coming back for more and kicking themselves for not taking the plunge sooner.

We've now got our third team entered, (although there will be many more regional ones)
If your interested in coming ? and want to on the reserve list then PM me (Retro Spud) and I'll add your name in, with almost 8 months left to go, its likely at least one out of the 24 above will be forced to drop out due to unforeseen circumstances,

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 2,679
Re: Lost Souls - Mayhem 2017 (16/17/18 June)

I'm interested if there's a space - would mean at least a week off to drive over from Sweden, but having seen the previous years aftermaths - it seems well worth it :cool:

Re:

Top man I'll put you down,

A year is a long time but will be here before we know it

Spud

thanks Retrospud! i'll consult the mrs and if it falls in her month off shift pattern, then it should make it a lot easier for me to take short notice.

one question though - in terms of bikes, is it a good idea to take more than 1??

@RetroSpud - please put me down for next year.

twain":117k7b17 said:
one question though - in terms of bikes, is it a good idea to take more than 1??

I think officially only the Solo's are allowed to use more than one bike (they get multiple number boards).

Typical RB approach is one bike to ride ;) , and as many as you can fit in/on your car/van/caravan to add to the weekend vibe.

This doesn't include any bikes/frames/parts etc for the "jumble" phase of Saturday afternoon/evening.

Re:

Just five bikes this year. As a solo

Two not ridden, due to my fail. For the second year. No fool like an old fool! :oops:

Lesson learnt, won't do it again on my Todd. :(

Mike

3 all ridded. Two badly. Next year, proper boikes loike.

Re:

Having said that, I was second fastest in the five lap solo race, despite 3 offs, a puncture, jelly stop and cooking/consuming my pasta! :D

Don't feel like a total failure now.

Quite! :LOL:

I'm up for it next year, really miss being able to ride.

Back