Mountain mayhem 2016 aftermath thread

nobby the sheep

Retrobike Rider
Velo safely dropped of at Penrith station and me just back home ,cheers guys was fun once again .will add more once rested

Re:

Thanks all for a super weekend. Was really great to meet up with faces both old and new. Top food (thanks Andy), top banter and got to ride nice bikes.

Will post more when more soberer.

Re:

I think the lack of sleep over the past few days has caught up with us all,
I could create some B.S answer and claim it was all down to riding but that would only account for about 5%

Got a few good snaps, will add them in the morning (got the day off to recover), the weather 30mins down the road from Mayhem has been awful since 4pm and still belting down now :? That soft doughy mud will be like chocolate creme Anglais now.

Nice to meet a few new faces like Velo, Widowmaker and Regan who single handedly stood in for Any123 and did the early bird land grab at 6am Friday, whilst Andy enjoyed a lay in and late breakfast on a random industrial estate in Tewkesbury whilst waiting for yet another new tyre for the old bus to be special couriered in.

I shall compose something to include my visit from 'the Angel of Gatcombe'.

More later.

Savlon and moisturiser.

Well done Spud.

Nobby did you see singletrack tweeted you as bike of the weekend or something for your cruiser? Or was on Facebook...

a bads days racings better than a good day at work

this weekend was fantastic!!!!!

thanks to all, nice to see old faces and meet some new, glad i made the effort. Cheers Regan for bagsying the spot, massive thankyou to Andy and chef for the hospitality, you really make the weekend even more spectacula.

well done to all who raced, supported and came and its nice to see the retro love getting the nod it deserves

pics to follow

cheers

longun..................or is it the northern caveman now? ;)

Re:

Great weekend, excellent food, top company, but must get a better tent and try and get more sleep before driving home! Entries for 2017 are open now!

Re:

not the best pics but youll get the general idea....

home for 3 days

never gets old ;)

friday night, tread, food and beer in great company

getting ready for the run................walk/strole

chris looking serious

happy race face

typical retrobike outing :facepalm:

alls good in the woodz

first 2 laps complete, a tad muddy

which one next?

nobby mark and moi, heckling and encouraging others........

getting ready for a night lap......

which never happened surprisingly ;)

finished and tired

strike a pose

mint weekend :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Latest posts

Back