www.20-12.co.uk - 12hr Night MTB Endurance at Hadleigh Park

Tatsunoko

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
There is a new 12hr endurance event in Southend at the Olympic track at Hadleigh Park on Sat 1ts Oct 8pm-8am

www.20-12.co.uk

Solo, Pairs and Team event - and a specific section for Retro riders and their favourite machines.

Retro – If you can remember the days of Tioga disc drives, Zasker’s and Mint Sauce then this is for you. To qualify for a special prize in this category then the requirements of the rider / team is a pre year 2000 production bike with no cheeky upgrades!

Entry is currently 50% off, but I think there are only a handful of those left https://twitter.com/2012MTB/status/742306450136043520

I'll be Solo'ing my 1995 Orange P7 - be good to see any other Retroriders for some motivation (and understanding of what 12 hrs on a flight saddle feels like!) Its my first endurance night event, so I'll just be happy to finish! :shock:

Re:

Will let you know dude, just finished a build for mayhem so a shake down rides in order.....ha

Cancelle 20-12.co.uk - 12hr Night MTB Endurance at Hadleigh Park

Bad times, due to low sign ups, the race in 2 weeks has been cancelled. I will no longer be puffing my '95 P7 around Hadleigh that night. Big respect to the Mud, Sweat and Gears team for trying their best to make this work, but these things happen. I am sure it will lead to an even better event!

Back