An early heads up for the Real Ale Wobble Nov 15/16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
On the 15th/16th November this year. This will be my 12th consecutive year :shock:

Details here: http://www.green-events.co.uk/eventinfo ... details=38

Last year ably accompanied by Ededwards, Pickle, Speshmike and Longendale (where is he now???). Photos here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Non-competitve ride through hills of darkest Wales with barrels of beer strategically placed around the route for mid-ride quaffing. Good entertainment at night with live bands, real ale etc. Free camping on local playing fields or if you get in quick enough local pubs/bunkhouses.

It's a popular event with 300 or so bikers riding.

All being well I shall be there - anybody else fancy it?

orange71":m34xv56d said:
Last year ably accompanied by Ededwards, Pickle, Speshmike and Longendale (where is he now???).

Will check the diary on this one Ed :cool:

Must admit, I have wondered where Longendale has dissapeared to?? I do remember him mentioning Australia though....?

Good to hear.

Going for a wintery dip again? Best bring 7mm wetsuit I think!! :LOL:

How's your knee?

Yep I'll be riding the raging river again! My pivots only squeak a little bit now, as for my knee it has the worst kind of injury you can get an intermittent one. You can guarantee every time I manage to get a physio appointment it is fine then I go for a ride the day after and its knackered again. Nice early excuse in there! oh and my regular riding buddy is all "babied up" in a good sense not a Garry Glitter sense, so not much riding going on either.

Would like to make this one again but have to make sure that not using up all the event passes as I need at least 4 before the end of September

would be great to see you there again! This time just make sure you don't fettle the bike the night before :D

fancy the Volley again Sunday?

Pre ride fettling is an essential surely, if only to prevent (or cause?) fettling on the trail.

Definitely up for The Volly, will have to check availability for day before a little closer to the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back