3 Peaks - Retrobike Team Entered!

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
I have just had confirmation that the Retrobike "Elite Special Forces" Team entry has been accepted for this years 3 Peaks Cyclo-Cross race :shock:

The Unit will be lead by Ed Edwards and include myself (MCK), Klein-Mad-Chris and the very 'special' Wu-Tangled.

Retrobike also has another very competitive entrant in 'Superstrong' Geoffrey Beetham.

The event takes place on 28th September on the Yorkshire Moors. More details can be found here:

http://www.3peakscyclocross.org.uk/course_details.htm

Any support that can be offered by local retrobikers would be highly appreciated.

Wish us luck :D

good luck!!

I walked the 3 peaks once by the 'classic' don't-go-back-along-the-same-path-you-came-up route. Took 8 hours :shock:

Klein-Mad-Chris":1a4nuq0y said:
Oh Fu*k :shock:

:LOL: that's the spirit. :LOL:

er...this is where it gets serious then. :shock:

but what's serious mean anyway? :D

Any help and heckling supposrt much appreciated - we're going to need it.

Darn, bluff called! I remember watching a mates dad do this in about 1989/90 and it looked completely amazing/mad.

Do we know anyone who has done it before (Geoff?) that we can pump for advice/tips?

ededwards":15fbdi9a said:
Do we know anyone who has done it before (Geoff?) that we can pump for advice/tips?

Geoff has ridden it 6 times. But there are some real old hands riding - up to 45 events completed :shock:

from what I have read it is better to actually bring your running/walking shoes than your bike . ;)

Back