Twentyfour 12 '2016'.

maverick

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello World.

Anyone else doing the Bontrager Twentyfour 12 this year too?

I did it with my trusty team of reprobates last year (in the rain) and we are doing it all again this year.

I know that there was some Retroriders camped out very near to our camp last year that I said 'Hello' too.

Is the music at the shooting range being provided by a Retrobiker this year?

Our team is again called 'The Gentlemans Riding club' we have a 24hr team and 2 x 12hr solos.

Mark.

Re:

Yeah riding solo again and hoping for a reliable race this year after snapping my carbon seatpost :LOL:

Was camped with hotchilli right in front of the bridge last year and hoping to get there probably late Wednesday/early Thursday after seeing others camping there from about tuesday onwards.

Having said that you've got to pay an extra £50 to camp from Monday onwards so don't know what the cut off is?

Re:

I'm there again this year.
Not sure if I'll be djing in the shack again though, as it's a proper pain in the arse getting up there at night!
Hoping to get down there early enough to set up music track-side this year, and just deal with any complaints that arise :D

Re:

I've had to pull out now, due to work, so have 3 spaces going now on a four man team! (my mates simply can't do it without me...apparently!)
Anyone interested?

Back