Cheddar Bikefest 2008

SPESHMIKE

Old School Hero
Anyone fancy getting a team together for this event on the 27-28th of September. Was a good laid back event about 10 years ago but I haven't been since.

i'll certainly pop down and observe. i'll be two weeks post half-marathon then though, so walking, let alone riding, would prove a challenge

The Retrobike Cyclocross Team will be at 3 Peaks that weekend (fingers crossed)

Haven't done this race for a while so may have to run it this year on my retro build

SPESHMIKE":3glpjuje said:
Anyone fancy getting a team together for this event on the 27-28th of September. Was a good laid back event about 10 years ago but I haven't been since.

Would be up for this, although not really sure what i would be letting myself in for :shock:

Would you be riding retro machines on this??

I think I'm going to attend... might try the novice 3hr if I can... Raced at Cheddar in the early 90's and was great, still the same venue as the old 'Cheddar Challenge'. This might be an opportunity to prove the Trailstar as a credible XC bike :) or should I ride retro?
If I don't ride I'm still going, just to see what it's all about...

SPESHMIKE":2hjkqqmh said:
I could be a member of the 'drinking team'.As for riding the mind is willing but the heart and lungs are f*$ked!!

Back