RetroBike:The Cannock Turkey Twizzler~ AFTERMATH

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
belting day again and im sure the pics and stories will follow. cheers to all that made it and especially the afterparty snacks and drinks :xmas-big-grin:

action shots

what was that bang???

mechanicals, on a retrobike ride......never

afterparty!!!

weather was okay, it was dry and sunny on the way down the motorway but half way round it got foggy, cloudy and drizzled a tad. the trails were far from dry so that didnt dampen the ride anymore or our spirits :D couple of tyre explosions was the only noticable mechanicals and with a few "offs" not resulting in air ambulance assisitance a great result in my book. the plan now is to organise a summer ride here now as i for one are ready for a dry ride round thes here woods.

top day everyone and what an end to 2015 with retrobike :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sorry, my write up skills are crap haha

Was a very enjoyable ride and thanx to my grandad mud guards a very clean and dry me loved the snacks at the end and cheers for the vote on me Dawes chaps.

Re:

well what can i say i was so overwhelmed with cooking and my ever growing brood of children i forgot all about the twizzeler until the 28th of december when my wife reminded me. I told her thank you for information which has come to late. i aint done no retro rides this year and i thought i would not miss the twizzeler ever. I will do a few this year to make up for not being there guy's.

Thanks one pissed off andy

Back