Who were the retro riders in the WYRE FOREST?

Rsmith

Old School Hero
At the visitor centre earlier. One of you was on a green Dekerf and another on a Moots Ti soft-tail. I'm sure I recognised Mr. Moots from the start line of HONC. (front row). Riding a red MuddyFox with white Judys? :LOL: I think.

I was in a group wearing orange jerseys. If it was you, sorry I didn't come over to say hello. I love the trails in the Wyre, so if you're in the area again, drop me a pm and I'll show you some of the trails I know.

Regards, Rob

Hi Rob! Nothing to do with me, but have ridden Wyre a couple of times a few years ago in a random suck it and see way, and looks to be some great trails there.
One memory of being on a hill with giant ants stays with me. These things were huge!

Anyway, been meaning to take a trip back there sometime - do you ever ride in the eves at the moment? Can do an after work ride sometime if you are up for it. Let me know. :)

Cheers..
Andy

Yeah sure. The only night I'm free to ride (there) this week is Friday, but I'm easy over the next few weeks. I have a club ride most nights, but I'm sure if given the opportunity, some of my clubmates will come along for a little explore :)

Back