MUSWELL HILL CYCLE JUMBLE, NORTH LONDON, SAT 20TH FEB 2016

AndyFranks

Dirt Disciple
The next jumble at Muswell Hill is on Saturday 20th February 2016.

Usual venue ;- St Marys with St George Parish Hall, Park Road,junction with Cranley Gardens,Muswell Hill North London N10 3AH

Selling;- I currently have a few tables and spaces available if you wish to sell at this popular and busy cycle jumble-if you wish to sell here please get in quick as it is always a sell out weeks before the event.
Table are £10 each or you can take a space and bring your own table (up to 6 foot long) for £8 each

Buying;- Doors open to the public at 9am and admission is just £1.
Early bird admission (before 9am) costs £5
Sellers can set up from around 7am.

There will be all sorts of cycling items for sale-complete bikes,many frames,wheels,hundreds of new and second hand parts as well as lots of accessories too at low,low prices.

Any questions please call or text me on 07526240683 or email stokecsc (at) aol.com

Andy Franks

Re:

ALL TABLES AND SPACES NOW COMPLETELY SOLD OUT FOR THIS POPULAR CYCLE JUMBLE, SEVERAL NEW SELLERS IN ATTENDANCE THIS TIME, BE EARLY IF YOU WANT A BARGAIN,I HOPE TO HAVE DOORS OPEN AT 7AM FOR EARLY BIRDS (ADMISSION £5) ADMISSION AFTER 9AM JUST £1

Re:

thought I might wander along to this as just up the road and never been, just wondered how many of the regular traders on here go and how far people are travelling ? sure I can pick up some stuff I never realised I needed but after seeing can't live without. I'm supposed to be reducing the stable :facepalm:

I travel a total of 330 miles to this jumble-hence my prices as a seller are viewed as 'northern' i.e cheap !!Sellers come in from Bedfordshire, Derbyshire, Lancashire,Kent as well as from around London area- Hope this helps

Re:

it does although I thought prices / costs were local and posted these days, I've never sold much and for old car bits always liked local so people can be happy with condition, or at jumbles where can inspect, although have bought some good stuff on here. Better not take too much cash :LOL:

Back