SE Area Road Ride **postponed**

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Get yer names down, get yer names down...

Still awaiting details from the man with the plan but i'd like to get an idea of names and numbers in the mean time

Hopefully slightly easier to get to than the surrey hills ride, this ride is planned around Guildford

stay tuned for updates

Re: SE Area Road Ride - 2nd Aug

Some details filtering through..

We have 3 different options of rides all circa 50 miles and of a rolling nature as opposed to gut busting hilly. 2 in the Guildford area and one around Horsham. We need to know an idea of numbers to pick the most suitable route/lunch stop.

So, any interest in this ride? Even if it's no could you say why. If the timings are too soon/summer holidays then there might be an option of moving to a later date..

Re:

Friendly bump from ex South-East person. Would happily come down for this, but have another big road ride starting from that there London village on the same day.

Re:

You can put me down as a "probable" will ckeck with the good lady that were not committed to anything already ;-)
Mick

Re: SE Area Road Ride - 2nd Aug

again - i'm super out of shape. My body is weak (fat) but my spirit is willing!

Re:

Could be tempted to do this, but I'll be slow due to no riding for over 2 months. I broke a leg in a motocross incident, so have been inactive for a while and become fat and unfit! :(
Just started riding again this week, so should be a bit better by August.

One and All, this ride is going to be postponed until further notice.

Partly lack of interest, partly my fault for not pulling my finger out earlier but mostly due to the planets not aligning and the moon being capricorn

Back