Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
The other thread was a monster so I'm starting this one. Should be a good place for last minute reminders etc.

Riders, support crew and hangers on

Solo

Hilts
Wu
Ed

Teams

Retrobike.co.uk #4 - Expert mixed

Jeffy B aka superstrong
James W
Oli
TBA

Retrobike.co.uk B - Sports Men

Mad Cow Kev
Heathy
The Mysterious Birdman
Jango

Retrobike.co.uk C - Sports Men

Gump
Chris2lou
Pickle
nobby the sheep

Retrobike D - Sports Casuals 10 man leisure team

See here for more details:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22012

MrKawasaki
John 'The Guvnor'
TheGreenRabbit
SPESHMIKE
Max Retroking
Jez
Alan TiFatty
Sara Tangled
Mrs Kawasaki
Russell
The Ken

"Looking at the various solo's and squads, it's a safe bet the Sports Casuals will do the most laps of all our teams....!" said an industry insider...

Support Crew / Hangers on

??

Other Stuff

As a genereal reminder here is a bit of a list of stuff we'll all need

-Bike, lights, kit (esp retrobike kit)
-Tent, sleeping bags and spare clothes
-Food for the weekend
-Locks (for those precious retro bikes!)
-Gazebos (we may need a few of these)
-Tables and chairs for the camp (and stand)

BRING IT ON :twisted:

Ooohh - looking forward to this, will be there with my local club - if you see us say hello - treadscc.co.uk :D

I'd figure on two night laps or so per rider, so 2 hours burn on lights? I think the organisers have places where you can recharge your system though.

Anyone bringing a generator?

Re: .

mrkawasaki":1in7psdw said:
Depends how slow you ride... ;-)

Mr K

Now thats funny!! :LOL:

Thanks for the checklist John, very handy.

I'll see if my Mum and Dad can chuck one of their gazebos in their boot.....they may have 2 actually (they run a Cub Scout pack ;) ).

Birdman":b08s8ikc said:
I'd figure on two night laps or so per rider, so 2 hours burn on lights? I think the organisers have places where you can recharge your system though.

You still planning on going Birdman? If so I could meet you at some point and donate a set of lights for the weekend (or just the battery to cchris2lou), there just a set of 10w and 5w electrons so would do as a back up unless your feeling brave. :cool:

Edit: Just noticed you are in the Retrobike B's.

Has a team mechanic(s) been appointed? Also bike washer/cleaner/lubricator/battery charger etc.?

I'm not necessarily volunteering but it is an important aspect to consider as it leaves the riders free to concentrate on their riding and not worrying about their bikes so much.

However, I suppose that RB riders are so attached to their bikes that they may not want anyone else to touch them! :)

Old Ned":1fe2kqz4 said:
However, I suppose that RB riders are so attached to their bikes that they may not want anyone else to touch them! :)

Got it in one. You can be damn sure no one fettles my bikes cept me!! :LOL:

icantthinkofausername":29kckhqb said:
Birdman":29kckhqb said:

You still planning on going Birdman? If so I could meet you at some point and donate a set of lights for the weekend (or just the battery to cchris2lou), there just a set of 10w and 5w electrons so would do as a back up unless your feeling brave. :cool:

Edit: Just noticed you are in the Retrobike B's.

that would be great !! I am sure i can get 2 hours out of my Electron but a spare battery would be a safety .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back