Fat Chance ride sometime ?

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
Seeing as Fat Chance is rising from the ashes...hopefully :D

This is just a feeler thread to organise a ride late next spring end April ?

Post any initial interest. Thinking somewhere more UK Central but not too demanding on these old bikes or Surrey Hills for us Southern Softies.

Will

Re:

Wicked :cool:

Looks like most of the old Fat owners on here ( hiatus 2011 ? ) have sold up and turned to Klein.

Traitors the lot of them :twisted:

Maybe it's time for Retrophenia on Brighton beach... between the Fat Cogs and Klein boys, whose bikes really are the coolest :p

Re:

I'd like to do this. I will borrow a Fat, get it dirty, then give it back again. If you let me have the Billy, I will clean it before I give it back....

Re: Re:

Uncle Monty":2dqm3wje said:
I'd like to do this. I will borrow a Fat, get it dirty, then give it back again. If you let me have the Billy, I will clean it before I give it back....

Perhaps three Fats are the last island of beauty, the sky will begin to bruise and soon we will be forced to camp !

A nice ~ 30mile ride through some technical, treezy and picturesque scenery would be ideal for these bikes. No rock gardens on crazy downhilling....ahem...I'd be too scared at my age :LOL:

Re:

Yup count me in - just managed to source another Harlequin NOS frame from the states. Just hope it clears customs before 2015 :roll:

fattiman":14rd3qz9 said:
Yup count me in - just managed to source another Harlequin NOS frame from the states. Just hope it clears customs before 2015 :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

My dream... Tell us more please...pictures.... ASAP :cool:

'Another' Harlequin fade ? You are kidding right ?

M-Power":swrsnmin said:
fattiman":swrsnmin said:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

My dream... Tell us more please...pictures.... ASAP :cool:

'Another' Harlequin fade ? You are kidding right ?

YGM ;)

Re:

Yes Chris, I'll let you borrow a real bike for the weekend, and if you really want to, you can ride one of the Shock-a-Billy's. :roll:

Re:

Myself and my wife (it was the first time i had let her ride one of my Fats) were the only Europeans to make the trip to Vermont for the 30th Anniversary party so let's hope this ride doesn't clash with anything important.

Back