RetroRoadRide No2 -Brewery Rides AFTERMATH

grumpycommuter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A great days riding, thanks to all who attended and really nice to see some new faces. More words soon...

And the good news is I spoke to Gabrielle tonight who is a little sore and bruised but in good spirits nevertheless.

Re:

Ace day great to see everyone :D

Massive thanks to Karl for the welcome, lunch time treats and route! Always an enjoyable ride in the calendar.

Fantastic turnout best yet by miles I'd of thought and some great machinery on show :cool:

Big thanks too to robin for the lift :D

Re:

A really enjoyable day out - great company, excellent organisation from Karl, thanks for the cobs, brewery tour and beer :D

Re:

Yep, another great ride, great organisation and with great company. My arms are a little pink though now. Must be a combination of the beer and intense sunshine you get down south...

Also glad to hear the Gabrielle is okay. From the look of the back of that helmet, we can all be glad she was wearing it.

Agreed on all points - a super day out riding through lovely countryside with a cracking bunch of folks. Many thanks to everyone for making me so welcome on my first Retrobike ride, and special thanks to Karl for organising the event and providing a tasty lunchtime spread and 'going-home beer'.
Next time I'll bring something more up to date to ride so I can keep up...

Re:

There was lots of new faces today , pop what bike you were riding too down so we know who's who ? :D

foaf - Hetchins Magnum Bonum (straight) 1952
Currently enjoying a complimentary pint of Nuns Ale (me, not the bike) - cheers Karl!

Re:

That Hetchins was lovely, although my fav for the day was the light blue Italian alloy machine ridden by Unclemonty, lovely lovely.

I will post the piccies tomorrow when I have finished tidying them up (I take rubbish photos!).

Good to see everyone again, and some new faces too.

Thanks Karl for a great day out, and for the take home beer

Back