The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Well it's about time The Severn Bores had a place to call their own to swap ailments and excuses, trade tips and tools, and generally chew the fat.

The Severn Bores are a group of individuals, thrown together through friendship, fate, foolishness and family to form the latest ten person contribution to the Mayhem Melee.

I, as a novice rider, am unsure as to my choice of steed. I may bring a number of possibles including the Broom, the Panda, the Lifesaver, or the OP with Mad Auntie Alves as a paddock bike. (she needs some time out in the community) not doing a night lap so the flouro Fisher is put.

In addition to my larger than last year sleeping accommodation, I will attend with a modern 10ft tepee for use as a team dressing room/wet weather workshop/gathering point/wine tasting area and confidential commiseration/counselling facility. This will be adequately signposted by the use of appropriately 'THM' type flaggage.

Please declare yourselves below. I have nothing to declare but my............. (complete as appropriate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itznZs7Zpg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKj1iK2WKS8&feature=kp

Attachments

• TSB-Logo-Small braaaaahn.jpg
    TSB-Logo-Small braaaaahn.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 875
Re:

I'm going to be there sulking around pretending I'm not the most unfit.

Probably saracen trekker for me. Original and best.

Been thinking. You know they say 'No helmet no ride'............

d424f0a96a0af5bc86574b9cc6a73e84_zps587775f9.jpg

Re:

I suppose I have to put my hand up to being captain of the team, having already completed HONC under The Bores flag of honour.

I'll PM some of the other team members who are also occasional RB posters, plus Grannygrinder who will be vying with Coomber for the honour of most unfit team member.

As for my battle steed, I think I will have my BOLX out again, but children and those of a delicate nature will be safe, as I only intend to expose myself at night.

Back