Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro Spud

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
As per N.T.S suggestion, if we can use this as our Team thread/chat area it will save the official Mayhem thread getting clogged up,

For those who don't know me I'm Nick,
I rode an Orange X1 (badly) last year (First ever Mayhem event) not sure what I'll be on this time around

I'll be looking for you to nail your colours to the mast soon by stumping up the £37 each entry fee that I'll need off you all if were to formally enter and secure our team ride, I'll do online entry on the 28th Feb / 1st March.

As for a "Formal" team name, if you can put your suggestions forward we have until the 28th of ths month.
If I don't have any I'll just run with the "Lost souls"

:D

Re: The Lost Souls of Mayhem©™ (10 Man Team)

Hey guys.

Woohoo...getting exited already!!!

This will be my 3rd Mayhem. Rode last year, but realised a 4 man was a bit much!!!! Didn't ride the year before at Eastnor...but then again not many did!!!!

Have ridden with most of the team on a few of the Retrobike rides before...good bunch, should be fun.

I think "The Lost Souls of Retro" would be good.. :)

misteroo":25c9v7y4 said:
realised a 4 man was a bit much!!!!
I know what you mean, last year our team went from four to two man over night but then Chris (Retro-Yeti-Rigid) had a good excuse for leaving us in the learch
at the same time the race started he was watching his twins being born

the other guy just didn't get into the Mud thing after a good down pour the night before :facepalm:

Ten mans deffo the way to go, especially when Spencers on the team... if you like beer then all your xmas's have come at once :xmas-big-grin:

misteroo":25c9v7y4 said:
I think "The Lost Souls of Retro" would be good.. :)

I'm happy with that

Here we go Nick....this should help!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,232

In the words of Joey Bosworth "greetings"
Really thrilled to be a part of this with you guys.
I rode solo last year and rode an awful night shift through the worst of the weather the year before at Eastnor.
I will be riding one of my Altitudes I expect

My one other is out I mistook his enthusiasm for being something other than hot air

***waves hand***

Hello :)

I like the proposed name.

I'm looking forward to this already too!

Retrobike decided on and modern back up bike will be revealed nearer the time ;-)

My steeds at the mo will be a 98 clockwork and a 2011 global ti softail backed up with just under 4500 generated lumens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back