UK handmade bike show in london 11th to the 13th april

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
so anyone planning to make the trip?

obviously it's changed location to London from Bristol, and please don't moan about that, it's been done to death on their facebook page, it's London, get over it!! :roll:

so they have advertised discounted tickets for the month of january

http://billetto.co.uk/bicycleshow2014

i'm leaning towards the friday show as i think it will be the least busy

anyone else?

:D

i have booked a ticket for friday, it's 2pm till 7pm though, last year it was awful on the saturday, i had to leave, i hate crowds and it was so bad, constantly bumping into people, it was like being in a packed pub, i just can't cope with it when it's like that.

my plan is to go up in the morning on the train then go to my mates place so we can get a curry and a few beers in the evening then back home the next day. :D

ooo, might actually be able to get to it in London, if I can bag a reasonable train ticket...

Will start the search!

DON'T tell me not to moan. It's in London so they can sod off. They had a bloody good ground swell of support here in Bristol, a fabulous bike-friendly vibe and a superb venue.
Got greedy.
Blown it.
Back to default London-centric thinking.

Again, they can SOD OFF.

the reason i said "please don't moan" was that i didn't want an argumentative negative thread about the pros and cons of the event location choice so thanks for the above comment, it is where it is, we can't change that and personally it makes no difference to me as either way it's 2 hours travelling as i don't live on the doorstep of the old event.

:roll:

Uncle Monty":38blur7s said:
Tickets purchased for Friday.

I'm looking positive for this - hopefully can bag a return to Euston for twenty five quid and then tube or cycle to wherever it is... :)

Not a cheap day out, but definitely possible!

Back