2014 Mountain Mayhem dates 20th 21st 22nd June

Looking forward to this as this year my ex has said I can bring Jnr along ,last year was a disaster for me ,the cotic cracked its headtube ( even more even after a repair) my bad knee gave out which I feel bad about as I let my team down once again and worst of all I ended up having a bout of depression whilst I was there ,the Saturday night I just took myself of to my tent curled up in a ball and wanted my world to end I know I shouldn't have felt like this as I had a lot of friends in you lot but I could not escape it ,it's something I've struggled with for many years and usely I can keep on top of it by setting goals ,mayhem been one of them but somehow it reared its ugly head .so if I was an arse to anyone last year I'm sorry .ive started to do a lot more riding with my young son and he's given me more purpose to ride now and find it more fun than it has been for quite a number years now .so hopefully 2014 will be the year I bounce back and with Jnr at my side it hopefully will

Thinking of doing it again after an 8 year rest , done 6 mayhems before that ,BUT at 58 would i be TOO old ? :?:

unfortunately im sitting this and next year out, hoping to participate/die/ride the mega avalanche next year so gotta start saving lol

nobby the sheep":1gy3rpw7 said:
Looking forward to this as this year my ex has said I can bring Jnr along ,last year was a disaster for me ,the cotic cracked its headtube ( even more even after a repair) my bad knee gave out which I feel bad about as I let my team down once again and worst of all I ended up having a bout of depression whilst I was there ,the Saturday night I just took myself of to my tent curled up in a ball and wanted my world to end I know I shouldn't have felt like this as I had a lot of friends in you lot but I could not escape it ,it's something I've struggled with for many years and usely I can keep on top of it by setting goals ,mayhem been one of them but somehow it reared its ugly head .so if I was an arse to anyone last year I'm sorry .ive started to do a lot more riding with my young son and he's given me more purpose to ride now and find it more fun than it has been for quite a number years now .so hopefully 2014 will be the year I bounce back and with Jnr at my side it hopefully will

I just remember you being completely blotto for the whole weekend!!!! Bringing the ski's this year?

I'll post up a thread to sort out teams again soon.

Probably riding solo again this year though.

Misteroo are you getting a 10 man team going this year ,if so I'm in ( planning on staying soberish this year as my son will be with me plus I want to get a few good laps in )

Back