Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Entries open 4th january at 5.00 am http://www.winchcombecc.org.uk/?page_id=3

As this is my local event would be rude not to make a complete arse of myself by doing the 50k this year on 13th April.

Anybody else going to be there after last year's mixed reviews?

If so what do you plan to ride and more importantly tyre choices given the somewhat unusual local plasticine mud conditions that abound around here?

Was thinking pioneer for me with the ritchey wcs megabite 1.8 at least until tea stop then maybe change to Alves with pana trails. Mrs HM will be backup with fresh dummy etc.

:?:
1fce751044dca0534c332cf3ec79b4c6_zps70e93ca5.jpg

might not even be you,the entry system is not normally the best :D .horror stories of people being charged 5 times and not getting on the site are all to commom.goodluck with that :D

Been chatting to organiser and new system been tested and will go live probably today so hopefully better than previous years.

As long as they can keep the donkey on the treadmill.

I've ridden this for as long as I can remember but with the entry fiasco last year and less than inspiring riding....

Maybe one last chance :)

Not for me in 2014 will be doing liege bastogne liege a couple of weeks after so my efforts will be based around that nothing to do with the entry fiasco or the epic conditions last year.

daj":2iol9rr9 said:
Not for me in 2014 will be doing liege bastogne liege a couple of weeks after so my efforts will be based around that nothing to do with the entry fiasco or the epic conditions last year.

:shock: Dave - it won't be the same without your moaning and whining!!

Coleman":2olt48jk said:
daj":2olt48jk said:

:shock: Dave - it won't be the same without your moaning and whining!!

I can run team car back up!! I'm sure Daryl and rocky will enter :D

i want to. but not sure i can be arsed with the conditions that will be after a winter of rain again. And sure i can't be getting up at 5am tomorrow. Which is what you'll need to do as last year 30k people clicked yes at 9am exactly.

hmm. Maybe another year.

Back