Cycle Jumble in South Somerset - Sat. 2nd November :)

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
It's the annual one in Broadway Village Hall, which is near Ilminster in Somerset. Very easy access off A303/A358 (Taunton road)

Never entirely sure what time it opens to the public, but I would say any time around 9am. (I'm not the organiser I hasten to add) It's advertised in the Cycling Weekly if anyone wants a table, there are contact 'phone numbers in there. It's in aid of cancer research I believe and £10 a table or £2 entrance fee, hot drinks and bacon sarnies available!

Tends to be more road orientated generally speaking but there is MTB and retro stuff too, and I'll be there with the old man, selling all manner of quality goods! :D

If any one needs more details I will try and help, but as I say 'phone numbers are in the back of the CW, have a quick look next time you're in W H Smiths... ;)

Great to see this type of thing happening :) , shame not more of it going on in the South , :( hope you pick up a bargain ;)

royboy2cv":2s5yrx9z said:
Great to see this type of thing happening :) , shame not more of it going on in the South , :( hope you pick up a bargain ;)

Wish there was more too! It turns into quite a social event, even if you don't make any money!! :LOL:

I think open to the 'public' from 9? We are allowed to set up from 8, though we'll be there from half 7 no doubt.... :D

Usually winds down by about lunchtime?

player":4l3bopc7 said:
How did it go?

I didn't make it in the end which was a shame.

Probably just as well, people started packing up at 11 and it was very quiet compared to previous years. Needs better advertising I think and it did clash with a Bristol jumble, though I wouldn't have thought that would make a huge difference....

Sold a bit, but unfortunately mostly things I should have kept! :facepalm:

Back