Hello Guys, sorry we had to postpone the event, but seeing as timelaps could'nt get to us because of the conditions & st johns would'nt be able to get to people if they needed help we had to be responsable & call it a day, which is really dissapointing for us as we had put alot of time into prepping the course etc... the date is now the 11th may as it should'nt snow then!!! Pete@gearedbikes...
No offence meant to you guys if you helped out organising it. Can understand it takes a lot to get these things off the ground and for not much reward frankly.
Completely makes sense to have cancelled it. We were going to have problems getting there and we were only ten miles away, I dread to think of the journey those travelling further for it wouild have had.
Would have been good to have more feedback though to be fair. One domestic phone number to contact and no web updates on the well forseen extreme weather was a shame as we were all wondering is it/ isn't it for the best part of the morning.
Figured it wasn't running and that was the sensible move, but kept our hopes up as you'd hate to miss it in that weather, would've been quite an experience.
Look forward to the 11th though.
(that's not Set2Rise is it Heathy? )