MacRetro Clan Gathering - Sunday 8/June/08 -11am- Glentress

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
The Clan MacRetro plan a gathering 8th June 08 at Glentress .

Be ready, car parked, bike fettled, ready to ride from outside the Hub Cafe at the main carpark at 11am, if your late you'll have to play catch up !

Scots based riders not keen on the trek 'doon sooth' for other Retro meets may care to join the gathering.
Southerners will be tolerated with courtesy we Scots are famous for !

Come one, come all and sign up for a day's daring doo over the rocks and roots of Glentresses waymarked trails, plus filling ones face full of great grub at the 'Hub Cafe' !

Please note I'm not organising accomodation or other events its just a mtb meet , just in Scotland for a change.

So tell me if interested and I'll see if I can get it organised.

Cheers.........Velomaniac

Count me in and I'm easy (or so I've been told) date wise, so happy to go with the flow.

May have a couple of buddies who will be up for it too, as long as they will not be lampooned for there non-retro steads :shock:

I'd be up for this but have an extremely tight June with 2 races and work but if the date falls in to my 1 available weekend I'll be there.

I probably can't make june - Mountain mayhem and a few birthdays, I could do late May or mid July.

On a side note, I'm also still willing to car share with anyone that want's to go to mountain mayhem - probably leaving dundee on thursday night. Split of the petrol is all that is required.

Right,

Only one of you lot has expressed a preference for a day in June for the Gathering and that date is.....................................Sunday 8th June.

I'm happy for this date, are you lot ?

Should it be OK then I'll start working on specifics.

Cheers

Slow coach

If i'm onshore i'm up for it....as long as no-one laughs at how slow and unfit i am :D :LOL: :D Might have a new steed with me then as well ;)

Back