Bontrager Twentyfour12 2013

makster

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I have just come back from this event, and thought I'd share what a great time I had there!
The whole weekend was fantastic. Plenty of trackside camping (even though we didn't arrive until gone 9pm on the Friday night!), lots of freebies in the welcome pack, live music in the arena on both nights and a very rewarding race circuit.
I will definitely be signing up for this again next year :D

Another great 24/12, course was great as usual, weather held out for once and lots and lots of support from riders on course and campers, managed the sumo jump 12 times out of 13, couldn't bring myself to do it on the last lap!

Was good chatting to you and JonnyBoy too, always nice to have a chin wag during a lap :)

Matt (on the blue SS Bonty)

I thoroughly enjoyed it :D the mainly dry weather was awesome, loved the bombholes :), hit 38mph on the grassy downhill towards the finish :shock: , course was a good mix of allsorts really, the zombies did freak me out a bit at night though :eek: :LOL:
I will definately be doing another event like this at some point (this was my 1st time!), not sure I'm ready for a 24hour solo ride though! eek!!

Back