Tony Van Blanco

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
*** Ripley (Surrey) Cycle Jumble - Saturday 29th June ***

The annual Charlotteville CC Cycle Jumble

Village Hall opp. Police Station, Portsmouth Road, Ripley, Surrey GU23 6BG

Buyers: 9.00

A great event, with lots of bargins to be had.

Re: *** Ripley (Surrey) Cycle Jumble - Saturday 29th June **

Thanks once again for posting up about your cycle jumbles.

Out of interest are these genuine ones or do you sell lot's of 'amazing' bargains from the cash and carry.

Either way do not cross post your jumbles again. One post per jumble in future or your account will be locked. You have been asked before, you will not be asked again.

Why are people on this forum so down on others who post up events? Tony was good enough to take the time to tell people about the last couple of cycle jumbles in my area - of which both I attended (and had I great time, as I got my hands on some nice bits for my bikes).

These events aren't always very well advertised, and need footfall to keep them going. Where else are we going to go to get bits to support our hobby?

Cash and Carry? Bit of an odd comment really isn't it! Cheer up and go to a cycle jumble, you might enjoy it.

Cheers

C40

Tony,

That is way lame registering again and posting up.

We aren't even saying you can't advertise your event, just that you do so once rather than make 5 or 6 posts in numerous forums. If everyone did that the site would be a right mess. Further with the best will in the world who in North Yorkshire is going to travel to Surrey for your jumble?

The question about the nature of your jumbles was genuine. Are they full of genuine traders selling old bike parts, or full stuff from the cash and carry or whatever. I have been to jumbles over time but doubt I'll ever attend one of yours.

Suggest you wind your neck in. You've been warned twice about cross posting and once about a shill account now.

The event is legit and quite large for a bike jumble, it's mostly catering for the roadie scene.

Back