mayhem flea market

nobby the sheep

Retrobike Rider
As im very crap with computers and get very little time to get to post office [ I work between 12-14 hour days] I rarely post stuff up on the sales threads so ive decided to bring all my for sale items for the mayhem flea market.
heres my list of said items
1. orange clockwork 07 frame 19" a few scuffs and scrapes but nothing bad £155 SOLD
2.db apex 94 18" frame forks headset stem and bars ,bit of surface rust but with a rub down and re laquer will look like new£55
3.raceface 4 arm bash guard 104bcd £20
4.hope 160mm 5 arm disc £8
5.easton ea50 stem 120mm with 10 degree rise £10
6.orange branded stem black 120mm 5 degree rise £5
7.hope stem with light fixing plate 110mm 10 degree rise £25
8.mc34 [stx]long cage rear mech hardly used £12
9.dmr 50mm stem£10
10.l&m downhill cranks 5 arm [taper on non driveside slightly ovaled]£20
11.shimano 600 [6401] short cage rear mech £10
12.deore front mech m590 [34.9] £12
13.onza ski bar ends £4
14.mc40 [stxrc]brake levers £7
15.rt53 160mm centrelock rotor £12
16.dx spds [may benefit from a service]£15
17.sachs centera front and rear mech [28.6] £20

Mods if in the wrong section can you move to appropriate please

I may also bring a selection of stuff to sell from my storage facility.
This is an old photo, I think there's about twice as much stuff there now...

Attachments

• DSCN5561.JPG
    DSCN5561.JPG
    610.5 KB · Views: 1,723
For reference we will have flea market on the Friday evening. I'll post up details of the Retrobike schedule of events for Mountain Mayhem in the next few days.

I have a box that sits on the work bench of odds and sods that I'll bring along for the flea market...not so much for money but for beer and food!!!

Doug

If anyone has a right hand 9 speed X9 shifter I would be more than happy to take it off your hands as the one one the bike I am riding has just gone up the swanny!

I won't be about Friday evening, but I have three Marin T shirts in size mahoosive (XL) and one Bike Air T, all from to 90's that I'll bring along.

They have all been hiding in the back of the airing cupboard for a dozen years, so could do with a wash, but they are clean.

drystonepaul":1kjn99r5 said:
For reference we will have flea market on the Friday evening. I'll post up details of the Retrobike schedule of events for Mountain Mayhem in the next few days.

The next few days. mayhem starts tomoz. What you mean is next few hours

thanks andy

NeilM":3qbiy72z said:
I won't be about Friday evening, but I have three Marin T shirts in size mahoosive (XL) and one Bike Air T, all from to 90's that I'll bring along.

They have all been hiding in the back of the airing cupboard for a dozen years, so could do with a wash, but they are clean.

Might well be interested in the mahooosive Marin shirts! As I am pretty mahoooosive myself!

wookiee":2ovf12ng said:
NeilM":2ovf12ng said:

Might well be interested in the mahooosive Marin shirts! As I am pretty mahoooosive myself!

I'll bring them along. They are all XL - 22 to 23" pit to pit.

They belong to the Marin fan in our house, she of the sheepskin SPD's. I have no idea why they are so big, as she is a skinny 5' 6".... but then I have never been able to figure out women and their shopping habits.

Back