Retrobike Sports Casuals vs. MM08 Training Log

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
14 Weeks till Race day!

Right Sports Casuals, here's where I expect to read your weekly training and bike preparation exploits on the not-so-long countdown to MM08...

Who's first to report...

Captain K

I must say Sports Casuals, don't over over exert yourselves now. This must be the most hectic race shedule/ report I've seen in a while. :LOL:

:LOL: They are just being casual about it I guess.
We hid our training log in the OT forum, under TT Tunes..

If I told them I have just returned from a hard 2.5hr off road ride, it'll scare them all away! ;)

The sound of a penny dropping....

Reach for the irony boys... tsk!

Capt K

PS. Perhaps I should have subtitled the thread 'nothing to see here...' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The training plan for the weekend

Sat - looking like wind so it’s Kitesurfing on Saturday, followed by domestic duties, and getting all the wet stinky gear out of the car, and patching my canoe, then off to the pub in the evening. If the wind does not come its 3 hours on the bike.

Sun - Cycle for a couple of hours probably on the road then more domestic duties. Have to sort stuff out as I am away all week for work, might take the bike for a evening ride or two.

Just returned from pizza express, knee still hurts and has done for a few weeks now :cry: . Kickboxing is not the best sport if you want to avoid damaging joints and limbs. May have a crack at my first little ride for a while tomorrow but I'm not telling John (pickle) as it always ends up getting competitive.

The good old nhs has an appointment for me on the 18th of April to see a physio, can anyone reccomend a temporary fix until then so I can keep the wheels turning? At the moment it feels like I have sand in my knee and it hurts when I go fast which is bad because going fast is one of my favourite things.

There you go excuses in early!

SPESHMIKE":nrv5ncsb said:
Just returned from pizza express, knee still hurts and has done for a few weeks now :cry: . Kickboxing is not the best sport if you want to avoid damaging joints and limbs. May have a crack at my first little ride for a while tomorrow but I'm not telling John (pickle) as it always ends up getting competitive.

The good old nhs has an appointment for me on the 18th of April to see a physio, can anyone reccomend a temporary fix until then so I can keep the wheels turning? At the moment it feels like I have sand in my knee and it hurts when I go fast which is bad because going fast is one of my favourite things.

There you go excuses in early!

get in!! thats a good effort on the excuse front!

I have mine ready..
Pauls mech.
;)

What you lot don't realise, is that teams 'A' and 'B' have placed Pickle inside the sports casuals just in order to fatten you all up on Tiffen cake and remove yet another obstacle to MM glory. :LOL:

Won't happen to us soloists, we're like the special forces of the RB squads. :LOL:

Rode home from work on wife's bike, 1 mile uphill, well 0.9 and pushed the last 0.1 - the hill is really steep.

Back