UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET - 23rd June UPDATE!

treacle

Senior Retro Guru
CLICK HERE FOR 2014 KLEIN MEET / RIDE!

What started out as one or two of us meeting up with our Dolomites, seems to have sparked enough interest to open the net wider to other Klein owners / riders.

This is the plan:

WHO
Anyone who owns or has access to a Klein

WHAT
A ride of about 10-15 miles taking in Richmond Park, maybe Wimbledon Common and the Thames River path. Will include a few refreshment - NOS Polish stop offs, and a post ride beer or two.

WHY
Excuse to meet up and ride these bikes many are obsessed with. Seems to be plenty of us out there...

WHERE
Richmond Park. Sheen Gate Car Park, SW14 off Sheen Lane which leads into the park. http://goo.gl/maps/p3g3O If the carpark is full, Fife Road just outside the gate. If you are coming via train Richmond for Tubes and Mainline trains or Mortlake Station for Mainline trains.

WHEN
23rd June. 10 - 10.30 Meet time, 11 departure.
PM me for my contact details if you think you may arriving later etc.

Please can you :

> Register your interest here by leaving your name / bike
> PM me your interest / email, so we can get more organised nearer to the day.

Without wanting this to be a complete Klein fanboy geek-fest (awaits the backlash!), it would be great to get a relaxed gathering together with a variety of bikes in attendance, I will try and bring a few bikes with me if i can. I will update this topic from time to time with amendments to the plan and more details as we get closer to the day.

Cheers

treacle.

Re: UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET

Nice one sounds great, will give the date thing some thought this week and come back to you. I am going to bring the Campagnolo Dolomite and hope to bring another member on here who can use my XT one.

Thanks for taking the helm to get organised!, Ash.

Re: UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET

Interested, can't do the 6/7 July, and as long as the trains aren't on strike!

Back