Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:19 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 49  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:10 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
Easy_Rider wrote:
Any team captains recieved the email link from MM to fill in the team member details yet?

Anyone?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
Easy_Rider wrote:
Easy_Rider wrote:
Any team captains recieved the email link from MM to fill in the team member details yet?

Anyone?


I have heard nothing


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:03 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
Ok thanks - I thought I may have deleted the email by mistake


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:28 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Posts: 2705
Location: nuneaton warks
captaincosmic wrote:
Naughty Boy Matt



nice to see your joining the solo boys steve,there will be a few of us.and lets be thankfull that the coarse dose not go through the camp site,people might see how slow we are going


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:29 pm 
Lincs, East and South Yorks Deputy AEC
Lincs, East and South Yorks Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:55 pm
Posts: 5357
Location: GUNNESS NTH LINCS
how many of us are riding solo this year?

list?? copy n paste

me (longun)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:50 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
matthew71 wrote:
captaincosmic wrote:
Naughty Boy Matt



nice to see your joining the solo boys steve,there will be a few of us.and lets be thankfull that the coarse dose not go through the camp site,people might see how slow we are going


Not going through the campsite?! What about the heckling tent?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:52 pm 
National & North West AEC
National & North West AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:43 am
Posts: 8146
Location: Macclesfield Forest
As far as I know the solo riders are as follows...

longun
drystonepaul
elPedro666
Easy_Rider
Daj
CaptainCosmic
Matthew71

...probably a couple more. Nearly enough for a Ten man team...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:58 pm 
National & North West AEC
National & North West AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:43 am
Posts: 8146
Location: Macclesfield Forest
Easy_Rider wrote:
matthew71 wrote:
nice to see your joining the solo boys steve,there will be a few of us.and lets be thankfull that the coarse dose not go through the camp site,people might see how slow we are going


Not going through the campsite?! What about the heckling tent?


As far as I know, the course hasn't been finalised yet.
I had a chat with Pat Adams when I did my midnight entry. All he said was that there wouldn't be very much track-side camping, but he didn't rule it out completely.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:03 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
drystonepaul wrote:
Easy_Rider wrote:
matthew71 wrote:
nice to see your joining the solo boys steve,there will be a few of us.and lets be thankfull that the coarse dose not go through the camp site,people might see how slow we are going


Not going through the campsite?! What about the heckling tent?


As far as I know, the course hasn't been finalised yet.
I had a chat with Pat Adams when I did my midnight entry. All he said was that there wouldn't be very much track-side camping, but he didn't rule it out completely.


That's rubbish!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:08 pm 
iconoclassic best in show
iconoclassic best in show
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:30 am
Posts: 2417
Location: Derby
Oh poo no heckling tent thats crap
In fact it changes the whole mood and spirit of the event


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 49  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group