ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Details to follow......

* Update 2 april 2013! *

OW13 will be held on 5/6/7/8 September in the Netherlands. The organisation will team up with Jeroen500bikes, as around the same time Jeroen plans the grand opening of his vintage MTB museum! This museum will be located in an old school building in Arnhem, hence back to old school! :mrgreen:

Brief program:
Thursday (5) evening - everybody meets in A'dam, there will be a retro quiz in a pub in the rustic Jordaan quarter.
Friday 6 - we all go to Arnhem (circa 1h by car or public transport). There will be several bike related events on the program like trialshow and concours d'elegance.
Saturday 7 - race day! Several compatative elements, including the actual race. In the evening we have the OW13 winner!
Sunday 8 - we take the bike and do some sightseeing in Arnhem
More detailled program will follow.

Arnhem is a beautifull city near the rivers with a population of circa 150.000. Cycling is good :cool: Maybe some of you have heard of Arnhem in history lessons. In 1944 operation Market Garden took place in Arnhem. Nowadays Arnhem tries to position itself for the future with art. There is a lot art education going on, most famous the academy for fashion. The local football club is Vitesse.

Arnhem tourist information: http://www.arnhemnijmegenregion.com

We take entries from May 1.

8584758649_3a4bd7d1bd_z.jpg

Credits to Pierre/24pouces for this graphic :)

i saw the FB update name change a couple of days ago! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

the smiley faces are not exaggerated!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i was just talking to Ben at Orange this afternoon, i told him it was on, he's up for it, depending on location, he was/is a legend. it would be cool to get them involved somehow again. :D

after 2 years of being the champ Gav has only one more year to reign! :D

or can he do it again?

Back