Semi Official Sports Casual Gentlemen Racers at MM08

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
... this is your call to arms!

Under the firm if erratic leadership of Captain Kawasaki, a team of up to 10 crack casuals will attempt the Vingt-Quatre heures du Malvern Mayheme aboard retro bicycles.

If you feel a strange compulsion to be considered, vetted and passed fit for this filthy challenge apply in writing to:

Capt. Kawasaki
The Mess Tent
A Muddy Field (almost certainly)
Malvern

or PM me....

The Team as at Sunday 18th February -

MrKawasaki
John 'The Guvnor'
TheGreenRabbit
SPESHMIKE
Max Retroking
Jez
Alan TiFatty
Sara Tangled
Mrs Kawasaki
Russell

First reserve - The Ken

Attachments

• Are you ready, are you ready for love....jpg
    Are you ready, are you ready for love....jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3,306
Clarity of vision, clarity of purpose!

Merely an iconic inspiration piece designed to encourage recruitment - although such atttire will be of approved status, along with a pipe and perhaps a slathering black labrador, at the Sports Casuals VIP BBQ on the Friday night....

Capt. K

Attachments

• SCRT Mascot.jpg
    SCRT Mascot.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3,274
Potentially interested, provided no work committment hiccups, and can possibly provide a slathering Dalmation.

Cheers

velomaniac":2itq87ec said:
Potentially interested, provided no work committment hiccups, and can possibly provide a slathering Dalmation.

Cheers

always goes down well on the bar-b-q (sorry just come back from the pub)

I would love to do this but I am commited to doing the London to Brighton ride the weekend before. :x

How fit would we need to be? been a while since I raced....about 16 years to be exact :shock:

Sappers

All you have to give me is 1 lap - about 1hr and 10m at my pace (slow to walking)... If you complete that and want to go around again - you just scream! :LOL:

Capt K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back