Mountain Mayhem 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
This years event is confirmed for 20th - 22nd June at Eastnor Castle - same venue as last year.

Application forms will be available from 29th Feb on the website http://www.mountain-mayhem.co.uk/

Who is definately going? Shall we start organising some teams and have some members assigned to ensure entries go in?

I for one want to race in a team of 4. Don't think I'll get my fitness up to competitive solo level by then!

Definitely up for this one.

We will be there with our display tent as well I think.

Will be riding solo this year...

Very good idea to sort your teams out early and nominate an organiser as this one fills up fast..

Baby is due 16th of july so should be ok .
I am up for a team of 4 as well . no solo for me .

cchris2lou":27cukjn7 said:
Baby is due 16th of july so should be ok .
I am up for a team of 4 as well . no solo for me .

Congrats mate!!
Our baby is due 19th July, went for the first scan yesterday and all is well. Its little legs were kicking well, so should make for a great cyclist!! ;)

I'll check with MrsGT that she's happy for me to do this, but I'm 90% she'll be ok for me to enter in a team.

Is there enough stuff for a family to do?? Thinking I may bring the wife and kids up for moral support.

I think quite a few of us are looking to bring other halves and kids so could be a very family event !!

Hilts":1jxirmpf said:
I think quite a few of us are looking to bring other halves and kids so could be a very family event !!

Great :D

Solo though, you must be mad :shock: :LOL:

Lets start praying for a dry one this year!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back