Doors 9:30am
Entry £1

All details here-

JumbleTati.jpg

Sheffield Cycle Jumble
3rd of November 2012

Doors 9:30am
Entry £1
Money from tables and the door pays for the hiring of the hall and advertising the event.
Cafe serving good tea/coffee/bacon sandwiches/cake and more.

Everyone welcome.

Half the table are already booked. So it's a good idea to book early.
All details here-
http://sheffieldcyclejumble.wordpress.com/
JumbleNov2012_zpsf3a9237c.jpg

This Saturday folks.
Looks to be a promising event. 40 tables booked. Which is more than the previous jumbles. I've hired out another hall to accomodate the numbers.
Well advertised locally, on the web, Cycling Weakly etc.
The cafe will open serving tea, coffee, hot food and importantly, cake. Hope to see you down there.

There is still room for stalls outside, so I can take last minute bookings. You'd have to bring your own table or just sell from your boot. Forecast is looking good.
bike-women-1.jpg

I'll be there. The last one was cracking. Have you got the main church hall hired this time round too?

It is great to have such a cracking source of parts (and for that matter, cake and brews)pop up on my doorstep. :D

A small section of that hall. If it keeps growing I plan to hire out both in full. Plus there is an annex building which can be used if I get even more sellers interested.

See you tomorrow.

well worth a quid, didn't buy much at all but had a good nosy round, my first one and wont be my last. friendly atmosphere and got chatting to a bloke afterwards about random nothingness lol, cyclist really are the best folk on this planet :D

Back