Thetford aftermath thread

Sun, sun, and more sun.

Rider who ingested too much energy drink - Legrandefromage

Rider exuding far to much enthusiasm whilst riding uphill and changing down whilst in the big ring - Legrandefromage

Tool of the ride - Legrandefromage

Most vibrato fart of the ride - Legrandefromage

Rad skills of the ride - Legrandefromage

Most irritating rider of the ride - Legrandefromage

Person who sold out of 'tat' at the ride - Legrandefromage

Rider with weakest chain in the car-park of the ride - Legrandefromage

Rider who heckled Gruff the most - Legrandefromage

Rider who heckled Drystonepaul the most - Legrandefromage

Big thanks to all for the ride, Dan for the lift, Chris for the guidence and everyone else who turned up - great day!

legrandefromage":1nez3jrl said:
Rider who ingested too much energy drink - Legrandefromage

problem is you didn't read the instruction properly and treated it like a suppositry (sp.?) :LOL:

Yep, a fantastic day out, took me a while to try and find some sort of form in my legs, and by then, the day was over.. :oops:

Nice, as ever, to see old (very old, and tired) faces, and some new ones too. Always difficult to chat to everyone.. :oops:

Was nice to have another ride where I went over the handlebars (only maybe two people saw it) but that's becoming a bit of a tradition. :oops: :LOL:

Time to improve fitness now, methinks.. :cool:

A great day had by all i think ? the weather was fantastic :cool: (even managed to get the start of a tan on the arms) and the trails were even better :D ...thanks to those who led and arranged the ride, top day out !!
well done fellas :D
Mick :)

A few of us are riding again tomorrow. Doing the Black Route and some selected choice bits of off-piste. Same place 10:30am for 11:00am start. Glutten for punishment comes to mind.

Will report back afterwards ...

really enjoyed this guys. felt welcomed and thought it was well organised. top marks for that. kind of need to do it again real soon. lol. for a newbie i felt well comfortable. the trails were also very good. All in all im buzzing from this. Showered, cold beer, and a kebab :? And on lappy. lol.

Cant wait for the pics. i got a couple i will upload. The guy who was taking action shots while we was riding, Cant wait to see those. :D

Again thanks for the day. Good bunch of guys. :cool:

The great Retrobike spirit was certainly alive and well in Thetford today. Couldn't really have been much better.
Thanks to all as usual.
See you at the next one.

My pictures uploaded to here (photobucket insists on putting them in reverese order :roll: )

http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab201/Ted_C/2012 Retrobike Series/Round 2 Thetford/

Big sky, big trees, but even bigger retro mob
IMG_1137_web.jpg

Bike of the ride
IMG_1114_web.jpg

Latest posts

Back