Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:19 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 pm 
National & North West AEC
National & North West AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:43 am
Posts: 8144
Location: Macclesfield Forest
I'll be camping.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:48 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
drystonepaul wrote:
I'll be camping.


Oh yes the smooth tarmac of the south!! 8) :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:12 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 pm
Posts: 731
Location: The FoD.
I might come on this ride.

I'm going to see if my mate will lend me his Pashley Moulton for a laugh.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:23 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
mass199 wrote:
I might come on this ride.

I'm going to see if my mate will lend me his Pashley Moulton for a laugh.


I didnt have a road bike last year so hired one from the local shop (now thats a whole different story ) but surprised how cheap to hire 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 pm
Posts: 731
Location: The FoD.
daj wrote:
mass199 wrote:
I might come on this ride.

I'm going to see if my mate will lend me his Pashley Moulton for a laugh.


I didnt have a road bike last year so hired one from the local shop (now thats a whole different story ) but surprised how cheap to hire 8)

I should be able to get my hands on a bike.

I do like the look of the Moulton though. :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 pm 
King of the Skip Monkeys
King of the Skip Monkeys
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Posts: 25726
Location: Moomin Valley
Might be able to make this and retro too


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: Chained to the mash tun.
TheGreenRabbit wrote:
Very tempted, is any one camping ?


perhaps?

Image

maybe?

Image

almost certainly :)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 636
Location: Scarborough
Dmn, that sounds lovely. Ed, you've planned it so far in advance that it's even outside my missus's visits-to-IKEA/the-in-laws blast zone! Let me look into how easy it is to get down from Manchester with bike, but I'm game if I can manage that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:43 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: Chained to the mash tun.
Goldie wrote:
Dmn, that sounds lovely. Ed, you've planned it so far in advance that it's even outside my missus's visits-to-IKEA/the-in-laws blast zone! Let me look into how easy it is to get down from Manchester with bike, but I'm game if I can manage that.


Atherstone has a small station which is only 2.5 pleasantish miles from the brewery, although it suffers from limited services. Nuneaton has a big un which is about 6 - 7 miles away and involves a 'lovely' hack across a poorly laid out town :roll: Hope this helps.

Karl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Posts: 2705
Location: nuneaton warks
grumpycommuter wrote:
Goldie wrote:
Dmn, that sounds lovely. Ed, you've planned it so far in advance that it's even outside my missus's visits-to-IKEA/the-in-laws blast zone! Let me look into how easy it is to get down from Manchester with bike, but I'm game if I can manage that.


Atherstone has a small station which is only 2.5 pleasantish miles from the brewery, although it suffers from limited services. Nuneaton has a big un which is about 6 - 7 miles away and involves a 'lovely' hack across a poorly laid out town :roll: Hope this helps.

Karl


if anyone is comming by train and dose not want to ride to the brewery i could possibly offer a lift in my van, i live fairly close to the station. and am also trying to make the ride :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group