Manchester Jumble 15 Jan

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
The annual January Jumble is with us again on the 15th. All as per the flyer below. I should be there selling my usual assortment of desirable Cycling Relics And Parts.

Hope to see plenty of RB'ers on the day ;)

Attachments

• McrJumble2012.A.jpg
    McrJumble2012.A.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 790
I'll be there for this my first jumble, so I may go into shock with the sight of all the kit on sale.

HarryCrumb":pyw93txw said:
I'll be there for this my first jumble, so I may go into shock with the sight of all the kit on sale.

I am genuinely concerned for you :?

Hopefully see you there too, although I'm strictly not allowed to spend anything so just a social call... :roll:

Not a penny...

Well maybe a couple ;)

DSCF9245.jpg

A good day was had by all I hope. I was a bit annoyed when I arrived at 9.00am to be told no parking space due to the BMX event that was also on and helping fill the car park. This with a car full of stuff to move. As it happened someone left so I dashed round to the other side of the carpark and got a spot - very lucky.

Nice to meet other members. I sold a reasonable amount of stuff but I've still got a lot of things that are really not very good. I'm going to have to have a sort out and weigh some of it in.

I bought some 'bars, a road 27.2 seat pin, a chain, some nice bib-shorts and some books. Today I remembered I also needed a seat pin for the Scott MTB, a 26.4 I think. There was so much there that I couldn't really be bothered to trawl though it all with having a stand to look after as well. Probably missed a load of bargains!

Ned, I've got a slightly scruffy/rusty Zoom in that lovely champagne colour if it's any good for your Scott? Should clean up okay I think. Matching 1 1/8" 130mm stem too, near mint. I'll double-check all those sizes but fairly sure :cool:

Almost forgot the walk to the carpark - bloody miles away! :evil: I nearly bought a bike for the journey...

Back