MM12

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobby the sheep

Retrobike Rider
A few questions:
1. Who's up for it (only 6 months away)
2.is the guvnor going to be able to get a gazebo that doesn't collapse in the slightest breeze
3. Shall I bring lamb or beef for the BBQ
4.will grannygrinder stay sober
5.will ed and mrk be wearing bear suits again
6. Will wu-tangled do more than 3 laps without moaning
7.will I get more than 5 hours sleep over a four day period

I know I may be a bit early mentioning this but was just pondering whilst doing a bit of fettling

A few answers:
1. Who's up for it (only 6 months away) - depends if my health improves
2.is the guvnor going to be able to get a gazebo that doesn't collapse in the slightest breeze - not without the aid of a dance pole and a high-viz vest
3. Shall I bring lamb or beef for the BBQ - lamb was lovely
4.will grannygrinder stay sober - not the remotest chance, he's a lightweight. One shandy and its goodnight all
5.will ed and mrk be wearing bear suits again - have they taken them off yet? I hear they are being paid to stand in for some pandas at Edinburgh zoo. Eds docking simulation is getting them very excited
6. Will wu-tangled do more than 3 laps without moaning - Wu? Moan? never been heard of before
7.will I get more than 5 hours sleep over a four day period - only if you don't camp near the phantom snoarer

From looking at the pictures of this year, recon I'll make the effort and get down to it. You certainly sold it to me on the phone earlier :)

Following my ride one year get smashed the next system, for 2012 i should be riding :D
Strangely my foot (which i crushed a while back) is now less painful when riding than it is when walking. Far from 100% (more like 40%) better but i reckon it'll be doable by then :D :D

My eyes couldn't focus properly for a moment then so when I saw the % sign on your reply I thought you were on about your alcohol to blood content

REKIBorter":3urftomd said:

Whatever you decide to bring I think we should adopt the animal. Give it a nice name and have photos posted up. Peeps need to know where their food comes from.

EarlofBarnet":i4679svu said:
From watching looking at the pictures of this year, recon I'll make the effort and get down to it. You certainly sold it to me on the phone earlier :)

I always put the 'phone down on random sales calls..................

If you talk to them you'll end up signing for something you may later regret.

But probably not in this case!! :D

add me for a very strong probobly, just gotta talk our lass round again with it being fathers day that sunday :(

REKIBorter":2fwsa3fp said:
REKIBorter":2fwsa3fp said:

Whatever you decide to bring I think we should adopt the animal. Give it a nice name and have photos posted up. Peeps need to know where their food comes from.

The obvious choice has to be Mint Sauce! :LOL:

MM12 is quite apt - MM being 2000 - Maybe the shirts should have MM XII on em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back