retro HOLLAND meeting?

Martin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, after being here for a while now I was wondering how many Dutch people are around here.

I read about bladieblameetinghere, bladieblameeting there but none her in Holland.

Who are you Dutch retro-ers and do you fancy a meeting somewhere next year?

there seems to be quite a contingent of Dutch here. We were only discussing it over the weekend. We came up with about 6 or more of you.

I'd be up for a dutch retro meet anytime. Although I may have to tell my wife it's taking place in Slough or some such place! Not sure why wives get so worried about Holland? :oops:

SPESHMIKE":28s3o0m0 said:
I'd be up for a dutch retro meet anytime. Although I may have to tell my wife it's taking place in Slough or some such place! Not sure why wives get so worried about Holland? :oops:

woehahaha, no me neither......... :LOL:

I've been counting to with LTSbiker and we found a few.

I think it's a great thing to meet others with the same passion, not only hearing: hey what's that for old thing, trow it over the bridge, listen to the splash and buy a decent one.....

SPESHMIKE":14gqx5zy said:

Take her with you :)

Woman are allowed :)
I'm in, of course. I was thinking wat is a good place? Belgium, Houffalize? Doesn't have to be in Holland, can be a European meeting. So a bit central?

SPESHMIKE":3ceumqzl said:
I like switzerland too had some good times there!

I'm not as well travelled.

I have cycled in Holland, but that was my road bike. Went when the Tour de France started there.

Need to get a new passport though before I can even think about this....... :oops:

Back