Cannock - the aftermath

Big thanks to everyone who made it over to Cannock today. Despite the iffy weather we had a good days riding. From memory the roll call was as follows (if I've forgotten you let me know!)

Me (Grello Yo)
Jezza (Klein Attitude)
Luke W (Another Klein Attitude)
Luke W's Dad (Roberts White Spider)
Andy (Buckshaver)
Sylvain (former BOTM ibis ti)
Christophe (Yeti Kokopelli)
Matt P (Team violet shokabilly)
Webby (Ti Fat)
Max (Pace)
Scant (winter bike!)
Curly (Curtlo)
Brian (Fisher 29er)
Dale aka Alex (cannondale)
Jon (new school klein)
DaveG (kona a ha)

and I think that's about it.

The morning saw us take in a leisurely lap of the follow the dog (due to the two kleins failing mechanically)

After lunch Andy led us round a few of the less well known trails.

Will be sorting the pics out later on.

cheers

John

:LOL:
tried leading. Somewhat less well known to me too :?

Next time you plan an easy slow ride John I'll avoid the 5hr wales ride the day before :evil:

good day out

twas a good weekend, nice drive up, excellent B+B and most importantly a great days riding...

good to meet you guys, put some names to faces and all that... one thing ive realised.. 5 years of living in the flatlands of essex has done nothing for my biking skills!!! :)

well here are a couple of pics from my phone... not very exciting, but will plug the gap till the other photos come up!

cannock_01.jpg

cannock_02.jpg

cannock_03.jpg

cannock_04.jpg

cannock_05.jpg

cannock_07.jpg

cannock_08.jpg

Scant's mate #1 (cannocdale) dale aka alex
Scant's mate #2 (new school klein) jon
Scant's mate #3 (kona a ha) daveG ( who did pretty f;kin well considerin a s.spd with a 42T!)

yeh good laff today on the cannock BMX track ;) hope you guys can make it too wales end of the month :)

Yep good ride - no energy and power again. Booze is bad.

Will come back to Cannock in the late Spring and try again. Good fun tho and enjoyed what i did.

Had to leave u guys (even thou was straggling) as rear tyre started feeling pretty soft so turned back.

Nice meeting you all and glad Mat didnt die on the way back to the visitors centre (he experienced a very odd wheel wobble at speed that almost ditched him!) Dodgy Jusy internals yeah Matt!

Nice pics, loving the 'Oakley' sticker on Luke W's dads bike...proper retro :D

So...what happened to the bunny-hop competition?

when we got back from the ride there werent many people left! a lot of people in a rush to get home.. so it didnt happen.

A great day out .

Sorry for being so slow, but I still enjoyed , need to put a bit more training I think .

Back