Status
Not open for further replies.

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
That`s right folks we are celebrating here in the West Midlands not only is it Bonfire night on the 5th of November but its also our 3rd year anniversary of our very first organised Dean ride!! :cool:

We will have quite a spectacle in order with the usual delights of "the sweetest natural singletrack in the Uk" , Sparklers and I do believe the one and only Ededwards while descending the Descent of Almost Certain Death will be launching Fireworks from his steed :shock: yep ...This is not to be missed!!

We are also hoping to try and get as many of the original attendees to join the ride from 2008, we already have Sheldon on board "The Guide" and I will be contacting the rest of the riders !!

retro gt andrew
Gump
Bike Hoarder
Slinky182
cas
Heathy
Birdman
John
iwasgoodonce
Russell
the guide
del
Ededwards
daj

So come on ... Pledge your interest below!!

It will be a 10am start from the cycle centre will update nearer the time with directions postcode etc

DIRECTIONS AND POSTCODE CAN BE FOUND HERE

http://www.pedalabikeaway.co.uk/contact.html

Cheers

daj

Confirmed so far

-Ededwards
-Theguide
-Del
-Daj
-weeman_mtb
-Russell
-iwasgoodonce
-theredchili
-mass199
-Funk to Funky?
-spencer13
rupeww?

DSC05107.jpg

DSC05110.jpg

DSC05106.jpg

Graaaah, Dave, I really want to do this, but its my wife's birthday weekend. This is going to need some work ;)

Russell":if11r0xx said:
Graaaah, Dave, I really want to do this, but its my wife's birthday weekend. This is going to need some work ;)

Russ,

Tell the mrs in 2008 at least let you ride to lunchtime if she is puts up a fight!! :LOL:

I'll be bailing at the lunch stop as I've been told I have to take my wife to a fireworks display in the evening.
(Russell oct 200:cool:

I will do my best to be there. I hate fireworks so have nothing to rush back for. I'll be at the back though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back