just been to bristol bike jumble

Simon26

Retro Newbie
first time i really enjoyed it loads of bike nutters great atmosphere and a bloke giving away apples ! only in bristol. bought a nice pump spoke to a very chatty old guy saling stuff rummaged through plenty of oily boxes nice way to spend saturday morning. well done all concerend

Hmfff

I got caught in traffic only crap when I got there! So sat upstairs with a latte in a mood!
TC

I secured a White Industries freewheel and a screw on bottle cage. Chuffed.......

I can't say it enough. Get there on time for midday. If you're stuck in traffic though, that's a bummer. It's often good to check with Bristol City Council's website to see if the silly buggers have a " fest " organised ( which shuts down, traffic, sections of city or many other facilities desperately needed by mountainbikers which for the day are given over to bloody kite flyers! ). When I ( dis ) organise it the jumble usually lasts about an hour and a half. Please don't be too dis-chuffed, I'll be doing another next month ( ...and another, and another ).

Back