Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spike3

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I would love to come on many of your rides however I'm concerned about my fittness levels and holding up the ride. How fit do you need to be?

I know thats an impossible question but...

I can manage a full lap of Cannock chase Monkey&Dog in about 3/3.5 hours, Best time is 2.5hours :?

I have ridden on various Retro rides since 2008 in many states of fitness myself and have never EVER seen anyone left behind. Infact on most rides its at the back where most fun is to be found :D Also the bigger the ride the slower the pace.

Its really nothing to worry about , just go for it :cool:

I'm the wrong side of 15 stone & have only missed 2 of the National rides this year(or 3 if you count getting lost at FoD :LOL: )

Just go for it they're great fun and no one gets left behind :cool:

Just do it, you'll never be left behind! I've always found it to be as much about the social side and having a good time as getting round in a decent time.

I know i've never been competing for the front! More drifting around the middle/back of the group and thinking of the post ride cakes :D

Well that seems unanimous so I’ll see some people on Sunday in Bristol. :)

Next problem what to ride :? Nothing built is really suitable as the Marin's on slicks.

I can manage a full lap of Cannock chase Monkey&Dog in about 3/3.5 hours, Best time is 2.5hours

The National Ride at Cannock earlier this year over the same route took far longer than that. :D

Back