retrobike club??????????

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
just browsing some old threads and wondered what the actual score is with regards to retrobike and club status,iirc weve retrobike ride club thingy that needs an organiser/leader and everyone has helmets etc,ive not paid to be part of a club so wondered whats actuall the score???????????

ps,i do ride with a lid etc and have added retrobike as a name when ive raced,looks ace when you write it lol

john?,dr s, mark?

:D

Retrobike is a company or at least Retrobike LTD is a company, this site is part of it.

I remember John mentioning Retrobike was registered with the British Cycling people to use.
But looking at this http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/search ... pe=article it seems to be Retrobike.co.uk you should be using cannot see it in the FAQ or Rides section. I'd PM John.

This for you Time Trials ? How are they doing ?

To the original question. Retrobike is a BC (British Cycling) and CTT (Cycling Time Trials) registered club. As such I am happy that any site members race under the retrobike (or retrobike.co.uk) name in BC or CTT registered events. I know many already do!

The BC affiliation has proved invaluable (and necessary) in the running of our events calendar. There is perhaps some clarification required on this score though, especially where racing is concerned.

these days every event i enter i put "retrobike" in the sponsor/club/team section, and it's rare for me not to be wearing the kit aswel.

:D

Back