SSWC 2011 ~ Ireland

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just checking in to see if any of the Retro community will be making the event

Looking at taking the Fisher CR7 once again for some retro action, but got a feeling I won't be in the top 10 finishers anyway :LOL:

Anyone else coming to the party?

I'll be there, probably on the Sat mornin though and hopefully will stay on the Sat night(gazz I'll need to get that campin stuff back!) I've roped my sister in laws boyfriend into it, I'm not sure he's ever ridden a mountain bike in anger :eek: and I need to finish building the bike for him. I should be wearing a Retrobike top but won't be retro I'm afraid.

kaiser":2s2pnz27 said:
I'll be there, probably on the Sat mornin though and hopefully will stay on the Sat night(gazz I'll need to get that campin stuff back!) I've roped my sister in laws boyfriend into it, I'm not sure he's ever ridden a mountain bike in anger :eek: and I need to finish building the bike for him. I should be wearing a Retrobike top but won't be retro I'm afraid.

we should get a ride out sometime and I can bring the camping stuff- you free this sat? Why wear the top if the bike is modern? It's like the saddo's with the harley Dave leathers, riding on a vespa ;)

gil_m":107fbqew said:
Just checking in to see if any of the Retro community will be making the event

Looking at taking the Fisher CR7 once again for some retro action, but got a feeling I won't be in the top 10 finishers anyway :LOL:

Anyone else coming to the party?

Shit. I bet the Guiness Brewery is on red alert if Gil is in town! :shock: :p

Latest posts

Back