Sussex Mini Meet in November

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hey folks,

Going to organise a mini meet for anyone that wants to come along for a 20 odd miler around some of the best singletrack in Sussex.

Head out of Arundel and make a loop across the downs and through a lot of the local woods.

Nice fire road/ singltrack/ woodsy/ and a bit of road ride. Can be less or more than 20 miles but that usually works out about right.

Don't worry about everyone racing off, we'll make it nice and leisurely with a couple of tea shop/ pub/ cafe options for breaks.

Thinking about the w/e of 17th/ 18th November at the mo.

And if you just can't face te thought of riding retro, and it'll sway your choice, then you won't be ridiculed (too much) for bringing some disc brakes...(but canti's/ v's are going to be the norm I imagine...)

Either sat or sun. Don't mind.

I'm sure there'll be a few reglars but if any newbies in the area want to po along, do feel free.

We'll change this thread to a definate date and start organising it after people's feedback appears...(hopefully ;) )

Yep, count me in aswell

i know you said they were selling fast, but you must have kept at least calendar one for yourself!!!

Aw well if I check the autoroute an it's not too extravagant I might buy a new pair o trainers special....Tintin, is that Fray Bentos on your avatar?? :LOL:

Back