RetroBike National Ride Series Round 4 Drumlanrig, Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
MacRetro is proud to present...
Retrobike National Event Series: Drumlanrig, Sunday August 14th with support from

5905522699_4a6e6cca86_z.jpg

:: Date: Sunday 14th August 2011 @10 for 10:30!

:: Distance/time: Probably a couple of rides dependant on level/fitness though most is doable for all, part of the reason for Drumlanrig is its retro friendly. Ususal swap shop and best bike compie!

:: Extra: Possible ride on the Saturday for those wishing to make the most of the trip. Please show any interest!

:: Meeting at: Drumlanrig, this will be in the main car park. Very easy to find. Drive up to the big house and park in the right after the kiosk!

:: Directions: HERE

:: Terrain: Details to follow.

:: Tyre Choice: Doesn't really matter as long as amber walled!

:: Route: Details to follow.

::CampingPenpont has been recommended

:: Flea Market: There was a really good, impromptu one at both Cannock and the FoD with top quality items at knock down prices plus tons of karma. Feel free to bring stuff along for pre-ride bartering.

:: No helmet, no ride!

We've had over 40 riders at all the previous rounds at Thetford, Cannock and the Forest of Dean - sign up now!

Please use the thread too if you have any questions or things you'd like to see and if your needing travel and whatnot!

Firmly marked on the calendar. Looking forward to this one.

Are the midges bad at Drumlanrig?

drystonepaul":kqjmkwe2 said:
Are the midges bad at Drumlanrig?

Midgies are likely to be abundant all over Scotland this year, but at least it will mean a bumper season for Garibaldi biscuits too. you don't think that is fruit in there do you?

But here is a forecast you can check nearer the time, Drumlanrig is low at the moment...
http://2010.midgeforecast.co.uk/

I have had this on the calendar since dot and then work has to ruin things, just for 4 hours testing Sunday am 07.00-10.30 :cry:

I'm aiming to join the fun ;)

I am interested in camping over somewhere too or even a bit of floor space for my air bed would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back