Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

skinnyboy

Senior Retro Guru
Since there are a few of us now and the Aussie roll call thread is getting quite long now, I thought it would be pertinent to create a new thread specifically for us retrobogans to have a thread to organise some rides.

For other states I think you should do likewise that way you can capture members a lot easier without them trawling through posts trying to find out details.

OK for the off, I propose a Sunday run this weekend, any ideas? I thought Lysterfield as the trails should be drying out nicely and some trail work has been done over the last few weekends.

If you are in for Sunday put your moniker below!

Me! +

count me in.. can we kick off after ten so I don't have to drag my sorry arse out of bed too early?

I could be in also, but will have to ask, of course! Got the GT back together with whatever fitted I had lying around but might be wise to give it shake down first.

after 10 is standard mate haha! It whoever is last there gets to pick up the tab for the cake and brews!

good-o!

btw since our last ride I have found a fair dinkum pair of vintage shoes. If one of you blokes can sort me out with some loaner pedals and cleats for the day you get exclusive rights to point and laugh when I go tits up.

The rest of you however... not a peep :twisted:

haha done mate! I have a nice pair of Shimano M505 jobbies you can have since i don't use them.

5884279988_5f3fb9a64b_b.jpg

Melbourne Rides

Hi Guys keep me updated on the rides would be great to get out to them just rebuilt my Zixang and it needs a test ride.

Cheers
JK

P.S. Have thought about riding the old Doncaster XC course from the mid 90's park is still there just have to remember which way the track went.

Re: Melbourne Rides

jk_oldschool":347mbss8 said:
Hi Guys keep me updated on the rides would be great to get out to them just rebuilt my Zixang and it needs a test ride.

Cheers
JK

P.S. Have thought about riding the old Doncaster XC course from the mid 90's park is still there just have to remember which way the track went.

Come along on Sunday mate the more the merrier, last outing was great had a few coffees, fast singletrack and old metal! Perfect

Back