skolioza

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hey

I'm start thinking about this Year event in Poland

All I know now is:
- exact date of event - June, 10-12
- terrain: big green area in north-west of Cracow, lot of hills, some valleys, lot of limestone rocks...
IMG_0320.JPG

Some photos from last Year here:
http://www.retromtb.pl/galerie/jazda/zlot-10.htm

If anyone will be interested to visit Poland then, and be there with us, please let me know :)

Cheers, Marcin

Would be lovely Marcin - but we will have to wait until we see you in August.

Hope you have lots of people!

Time is running very fast...
To event inauguration we're having exactly 2 weeks

Lot of work is done now - posters are hanging in some Cracows bike shops, race numbers lying in my desk, race course is drawn, extras are almost ready (fex we prepared - similar to last Year - special event bicycle It'll be used in bike-ride conquer)

Well, now we're only waiting for members looking good fun with retro bikes :)

mapa11.jpg

dlugi.jpg

Looks great preparation Marcin - hope you get lots of Retrobikers and have a super ride!

Well, 2nd National Retro Meeting in Poland is part of history now!

This Year we've fantastic weather (in contrast to 2010) and 18 riders :)
Saturday route was about 35 kms and including 3 checkpoints with surprises for riders (they are riding in pairs)
1st checkpoint was tandem-bike trial, 2nd - ropeslide, 3rd - searching for retro-gifts
Sunday route was just off road-trip in beautyfull scenery - we were riding in one group

Now few pics, Gallery comming soon!

DSC01635.JPG

DSC01685.JPG

DSC01706.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

Marcin - I missed this thread first time around. Well done on another retro bike event - I hope to make the third edition (now we have a campervan)... :)

mrkawasaki":3ld5n4pa said:
Marcin - I missed this thread first time around. Well done on another retro bike event - I hope to make the third edition (now we have a campervan)... :)
Would be nice - 3rd edition will probably comming in 1st half of June 2012

Latest posts

Back