2012 Olympic thread...is there one?

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
what with the e-mail that just fired into my box...i thought i'd give this one a punt.

anyone else doing the mens day on the sunday? my application is submitted for three tickets, its got to be worth a day-out with the family and a picnic.

i'll dress them up in the past MM t-shirts and force them to walk around the paddocks. Is there the oppurtunity to camp over at this event?

I've applied for Sunday tickets too.

Real shame they didn't put the Mens and Womens as sequential events on the same day, but I understand why they haven't.

Have appilied for Sunday tickets. Then realised it is on the same day as the closing ceremony which we have also applied for. Fingers crossed we get both.

May as well bump this rather than starting a new one.

Applied for three events. Doubt I'll get any. Be good if they gave an indication as to the probability...

Put in for two lots of track cycling, and the girls mountain biking on the saturday. We'll see what happens...

I've volunteered for the track and mountain bike events. Suspect I'll get a demonstration sport though.

If only.

Just been notified that I've got an interview for the Football which dashes all hopes of bumping into Queen Victoria or Prince Mark. I've decided to prepare for the interview by going around with a set of keys between my knuckles, windmilling and making it count; I might be volounteering but surely I'm not expected to be impartial?

Anyone been debited for their tickets yet?

From the email I received on Tuesdsay, looks like the mens MTB was fully subscribed.

Haven't heard anything yet about my application. Last email I recieved was on the 24th about second chance sales. Looks like the womens MTB is under-sold as they feature it with the likes of the wrestling and handball.

Back