2011 OWMTBC

skolioza

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
OWMTBC Crew, do You know now exact date and place of Californian event?
Please, give us a chance to buy cheaper plane tickets - let us know as fast as it's possible! :)
Cheers, Marcin

strangely enough i was thinking of asking the same, mainly because of my shift work job, the problem i have is i might be changing the shift i am on, they have already said they will honor any booked holidays but if i don't know the date i can't get the time sorted, i realise it's along way off but the likely shift change is in spring/summer but my holidays are fixed by the shift i am on so if i know the dates i can book it based on my current shift pattern which means if/when the pattern is changed they have to let me have it. i only get 6 other days that i can use but they are from may to may.

shift work . . . a pain.

and sorry for being pushy :oops:

Fair question.

We're in the process of sorting the date out with our hosts - we'll be e-mailing round to the 'Friends of OWMTBC' as soon as we can!

The self-styled Director of Communication (so that would be Neil :D ) will be e-mailing round to the 'Friends of OWMTBC' any day now but in the meantime I'll PM you both with the dates.

Cheers

Ed

The Director of Communications appears to be lost in translation so the 'Friends of OWMTBC' have the e-mail from the less articulate and considerably less urbane Director of Finance (AKA the holder of the key to the petty cash box) instead.

More to follow in due course.

Back