Bike Jumble Thurcroft South Yorkshire 21 November

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
The next jumble 'oop north is at Thurcroft south of Rotherham on 21 November at the Welfare Hall. Open to the public from 10.00am entrance £1.00. Refreshments will be available.

If you want more info or wish to book a table (mine's already booked) contact Ken Downing on 01909 565291 or 07739 180226.

Bugger! My neck of the woods too. Any idea when the next northern one will be? I understand that they get held at the Velodrome and Parrs Wood school in Manc, but not managed to catch one yet.

Early January at the Manchester velodrome is the next one - might be the 7th?

I don't think I can make that one unfortunately.

Good to see Old Ned again and another, unknown Retrobiker at Thurcroft

I was there too. but not knowing anyone here in person, I wouldnt know who, if any forum members at all, i spoke too.
Came away with some tackle, so a good morning out.

pigman":35huuiba said:
I was there too. but not knowing anyone here in person, I wouldnt know who, if any forum members at all, i spoke too.
Came away with some tackle, so a good morning out.

I hope you spent lots with me..................... ;)

NickD":357cejt0 said:
Early January at the Manchester velodrome is the next one - might be the 7th?

I don't think I can make that one unfortunately.

Good to see Old Ned again and another, unknown Retrobiker at Thurcroft

I'll start the process of accruing brownie points with our lass now then... :D

pigman":3w3nt8nu said:
who knows Ned? where were you sited? what do you look like? What were your wares?

Everyone who recognises me can claim £5. They won't get it - but they can claim it!

I was opposite Ken Downing, 2nd table up on the right.

Selling all sorts of rubbish - sorry, I mean rare and collectable items of vintage cycling componentry. You know, all the bits and bobs that accumulate as you get into this retro thing.

Hopefully the GOOD stuff might come out at Madchester in the new year! That is, if I can bear to sell it without thinking 'that'll come in handy, best not get rid of it!' to everything.

Back